Registration and housing for CCCC 2024 will open by late October 2023
Not an CCCC member yet? Save $85 on your registration by becoming a member today! Take advantage of this special opportunity to experience the value of CCCC and NCTE membership all year long. To join CCCC and receive the discounted rate on your CCCC 2024 registration, you first join NCTE then subscribe to College Composition and Communication.
Deadline for early-bird registration is 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 6, 2024. Registration will remain open through the Convention.
- CCCC/NCTE members: $225 ($265 after 3/6/24)
- NCTE members: $255 ($300 after 3/6/24)
- Nonmembers: $310 ($365 after 3/6/24)
- Part-time/Retiree/Veteran: $110
- Students: $70 (students will be required to upload an image of their student ID during the registration process)
- TYCA-only registration: $160
- TYCA and CCCC registration: $260
- One-day rate, Saturday-only: $115
- Half-day Workshops, Wednesday-only: $20
- Full-day Workshops, Wednesday-only: $40
- Saturday Workshops: $0
All registrants must agree to the NCTE Event Policies. All #4C24 presenters must register for the Convention.
A listing of workshops and their descriptions will be added when registration is available in late October.
Visit the CCCC 2024 FAQ for further information.
The CCCC 2024 hotels are the:
Davenport Tower, and
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Spokane City Center
Rates will be approximately $210/night and will be available when our housing site opens later this fall.