The editor of FORUM is seeking short articles (1,800-4,000 words) considering the impact that contingency has on academic freedom.
Essays should acknowledge the current disciplinary conversation and may address the call in a variety of ways, including but not limited to contingency’s effects on
- pedagogical or curricular choices
- research focus and opportunities
- engagement with departmental or university committees or service
- public engagement
Please submit manuscripts for consideration electronically to editor Amy Lynch-Biniek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write “FORUM: Academic Freedom” in your subject line.
Submissions should include the following information:
- your name
- your title(s)
- your institution(s)
- home address and phone number; institutional address(es), and phone number(s)
- if applicable, venue(s) where submission was presented on previously (previously published submissions will not be considered)
Note: submissions will not be returned.
Deadline for submissions is August 15, 2017.
Learn more at /cccc/forum/write