Join us for some Cs the Day Gamification fun! While you are attending the 2021 CCCC Virtual Annual Convention you will be able to earn points throughout the platform and compete for great prizes!
Cs the Day Event Challenges:
You can earn points within the platform by taking certain actions during Convention. Actions and point values are detailed below:
- 150 Points: Attend the Keynote Session
- 100 Points: Attend the Chair’s Address
- 100 Points: Visit Sponsor Booths (3 per day max)
- 50 Points: Visit Exhibitor Booths (6 per day max)
- 50 Points: Visit Action Hub Booths (3 per day max)
- 50 Points: Attend Sessions (3 per day max)
- 25 Points: Attendee Workshop Lounge (4 per day max)
Check the Cs the Day Event Leaderboard in the Action Hub throughout Convention to check on your point status.
Cs the Day Event Prizes:
The first participants to hit the top three scores* will receive a Cs the Day prize package containing one of the coveted sparkleponies as well as a full, limited edition deck of Cs the Day cards.
The top scorer will also receive a paid CCCC–NCTE membership and registration for CCCC 2022 in Chicago, courtesy of the CCCC Executive Committee!
Gamification begins Wednesday, April 7, at 11:00 a.m. ET and ends on Saturday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m. ET.
*The top three scores will be based on the exact date and time the participant became a top scorer. Winners will be determined after Convention and notified via email by Friday, April 16.