CCCC 2016 will be a great opportunity for attendees to think together about how to work systematically and strategically on issues related to writing and writers. Identify issues you want to act on or would like for CCCC to act on. Write these on white boards around the convention venue, post to Twitter with the #4C16 hashtag, or submit on postcards. We’ll aggregate all responses for the closing plenary on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- What are your most important goals for writing and writers in one or more of these locations?
states or regions
our professional organization, CCCC
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES:
- What values or principles are most important for you as you think about writers and writing?
STRATEGIES FOR ACTION:
- What have you learned at CCCC 2016 to achieve your goals?
- What does CCCC need to learn to do or to do better to reach or help you reach your goals?
- Who can you/we learn from and with for these goals, and with whom can we build alliances?