Alexandria Lockett, Co-chair
Matthew Vetter, Co-chair
Dylan B. Dryer
Tarez Samra Graban
Jennifer K. Johnson
- Knowledge Equity: Focus the efforts of the initiative on knowledge and communities marginalized by structures of power and privilege within academia and Wikipedia.
- Capacity Building: Organize events, programs, and collaborative projects for CCCC members editing Wikipedia as subject specialists.
- Infrastructure: Develop online spaces to provide support resources and ongoing opportunities for engagement, collaboration, and community for initiative participants.
- Sustainability: Serve as primary point of contact with initiative partners, advisors, and personnel, and work with the NCTE Executive Director to develop grant proposals to fund activities with associated costs.
- Research and recommendations: Track participation and assess impacts of initiative activities, circulating findings and actionable recommendations to the CCCC Executive Committee and interested stakeholders.