The Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) supports and promotes the teaching and study of college composition and communication by:
- sponsoring meetings and publishing scholarly materials for the exchange of knowledge about composition, composition pedagogy, and rhetoric
- supporting a wide range of research on composition, communication, and rhetoric
- working to enhance the conditions for learning and teaching college composition and to promote professional development
- acting as an advocate for language and literacy education nationally and internationally.
To continue our important collective work, we need members like you who are willing to spread the news of the importance of NCTE membership to their colleagues through one of the following methods:
- I would like CCCC to invite my colleagues to become members.
- I would like CCCC to invite my colleagues to become members using my name on the invitations.
- I would like to personally invite colleagues to join me in CCCC.
Can we count on you, our member and most important asset, in reaching our goals?