2020 CCCC Annual Convention
March 25-28, 2020
Program Chair: Julie Lindquist
We’re looking forward to CCCC 2020!
Considering Our Commonplaces
March 25-28, 2020
Are you accepted to the CCCC 2020 program? Don’t forget to accept your role on the program and then register for the convention by March 11 to receive advance registration rates! Please check your email for your personalized link to access your speaker information.
Registration for CCCC 2020 is now available. If you are registering multiple attendees, there will be a button to “Register Another” attendee during the registration process.
Registration Rates (Advance, after March 11)
- CCCC member: $190, $220
- NCTE but not CCCC member: $215, $245
- Nonmember: $270, $300
- Part-time and adjunct faculty, retired, or veteran: $100, $100
- Student: $60, $60
- One-day rate (Saturday only): $85
Rates for Additional Events
- Morning or Afternoon Workshops (March 25): $20 each
- All-Day Workshops (March 25): $40 each
- TYCA Conference (March 25): $150, $260 with CCCC 2020 convention registration included
- TYCA Luncheon (March 25): $45
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel before March 1, 2020, you will receive a refund of your payment minus the service fee of $25. If your cancellation is received after March 1, 2020, but before Convention begins, your payment will be credited towards the 2021 CCCC Convention. Registrants who fail to attend and do not cancel prior to the event are not entitled to a credit or refund of any kind. There will be no exceptions.
Click here for location, transportation, and full housing information, including links to reserve your lodging.
Hotel Rates (taxes and fees not included)
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center: $169 single or double; $189 triple or quad
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee: $140
Sessions will be held at the Wisconsin Center, Hilton Milwaukee City Center, and Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.
Read the Call for Program Proposals from 2020 Program Chair Julie Lindquist.
Not Finding what you are looking for?
Send us an email with your questions!