2020 CCCC Annual Convention
March 25-28, 2020
Program Chair: Julie Lindquist
Call for proposals now open
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 6, 2019
We’re looking forward to CCCC 2019!
March 13-16, 2019
Are you accepted to the CCCC 2019 program? Don’t forget to accept your role on the program and then register for the convention by February 28 to receive advance registration rates! Please check your email for your personalized link to access your speaker information.
Registration for CCCC 2019 is available at the following links:
Registration Rates (Advance, after Feb. 28)
- CCCC member: $180, $210
- NCTE but not CCCC member: $205, $235
- Nonmember: $255, $285
- Part-time and adjunct faculty, retired, or veteran: $95, $95
- Student: $55, $55
- One-day rate (Saturday only): $80
Rates for Additional Events
- Morning or Afternoon Workshops (March 13): $20
- All-Day Workshops (March 13): $40
- TYCA Conference (March 13): $150, $250 with CCCC 2019 convention registration included
- TYCA Luncheon (March 13): $40
- CCCC 2019 Cultural Event (March 15): $60
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel before March 1, 2019, you will receive a refund of your payment minus the service fee of $25. If your cancellation is received after March 1, 2019 but before Convention begins, your payment will be credited towards the 2019 CCCC Convention. Registrants who fail to attend and do not cancel prior to the event are not entitled to a credit or refund of any kind. There will be no exceptions.
Click here for location, transportation, and full housing information, including links to reserve your lodging.
Hotel Rates (taxes and fees not included)
- Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh: $199
- Marriott Pittsburgh City Center: $179
- Omni William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh: $189 single or double
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel: $189 single or double
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown: $169 single or double
Sessions will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
Read the Call for Program Proposals from 2019 Program Chair Vershawn Ashanti Young.
Not Finding what you are looking for?
Send us an email with your questions!