Michael Pemberton, Co-Chair
Maria Novotny, Co-Chair (Local Arrangements Chair)
Mara Lee Grayson
- Work with the program chair to understand their vision for the program and collaboratively outline a scope for the SJAC’s efforts at the convention within this vision.
- Within the program chair’s vision, collaborate with the local committee chair to develop social justice and local engagement activities that complement the convention theme, either via activities co-located or co-proximal to the convention, activities built into the convention program, and/or some other alternative.
- Regularly report the SJAC Committee’s work to the membership over the course of each year, inviting CCCC member volunteers and promoting attendee participation in activities at the convention.
- Promote a “culture of accessibility” at the convention through member education and by organizing sustainable methods of increasing member access and engagement, onsite and online, during the convention and post-convention.
- Assess each year’s activities and, within a month following the close of convention, develop a report with recommendations for the following year’s program chair and the EC.