The following information will be needed to submit your program proposal for CCCC 2019. All proposals must be submitted through the online proposal system by 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 7, 2018.
Type of Session (select one)
- Concurrent Panel (3 or more speakers/performers)
- Concurrent Roundtable (3 or more roundtable leaders)
- Individual (1 or 2 speakers/performers)
- Special Interest Group
- Standing Group Sponsored Panel/Performance
- Standing Group Sponsored Workshop: Wednesday Morning
- Standing Group Sponsored Workshop: Wednesday Afternoon
- Standing Group Sponsored Workshop: All-Day Wednesday
- Workshop Morning
- Workshop Afternoon
- Workshop All-Day
Proposal Level (select one)
Title of Session
Abstracted Description (less than 140 characters)
Briefly describe the focus and purpose of the proposed session; however, provide sufficient detail for the reviewers to evaluate the quality of the proposal.
Word count limits for the description:
- Concurrent and roundtable proposals: 1,000 words
- Individual proposals: 250 words
- Poster proposals: 1,000 words
- Special Interest Group proposals: 1,000 words
- Standing Group sponsored panel or workshops proposals: 1,000 words
- Workshop proposals: 1,000 words
Descriptions that exceed the word count limits will be cut at the limit prior to review.
Do not refer to speakers/performers by name. If more than one presenter is included, identify separate presentations by “Speaker 1” or “Performer 1” and “Speaker 2” or “Performer 2.”
Individual proposals that are accepted will be combined into panels by the Program Chair and Stage 2 Reviewers.
For SIGs, Standing Group, and Workshop proposals, please also specify meeting day and space needs.
Please select the most appropriate cluster for your proposal from the list below. Your proposal will be reviewed according to the cluster.
- First-Year and Advanced Composition
- Basic Writing
- Community, Civic & Public
- Creative Writing
- Information Technologies
- Institutional and Professional
- Postsecondary Reading/Literacy
- Professional and Technical Writing
- Writing Pedagogies and Processes
- Writing Programs
If the session will be sponsored by a Standing Group or Special Interest Group, please enter the group name in this field.
The following information is needed for each participant:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Roundtable Leader
- Chair and Speaker
- Chair and Roundtable Leader
- Workshop Facilitator
- Special Interest Group Chair
- Standing Group or Caucus Chair
- Speech Title (optional)